Forever Lite Ultra is the best choice for bodybuilding proteins
Forever Lite Ultra
Forever Living introduces new and improved Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein. With fewer carbohydrates and higher protein content.
Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein contains 100% of recommended daily dose (RDI) of vitamins and minerals.
It is available in flavors vanilla i chocolate.
What’s so different? FLP’s new and improved Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein exploits the complete positive properties of soy protein.
Scientists have found that soybeans have a unique advantage over the combination of whey and soy.
One of the best effects of soy protein in this is to lower blood cholesterol levels.
Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein reduces the risk of heart disease.
Soy protein, as a high-quality protein, meets the increased need for professional athletes and recreational proteins during hard workouts on muscle mass buildup.
Forever Lite Ultracontains aminotein!
Aminotein is a unique blend of enzymes specially designed to break down proteins (on amino acids as the basic ingredient), enabling proper digestion and optimum amino acid absorption.
Soy protein – a vegetable source of protein, is excellent for vegetarians or people allergic to animal proteins.
Soy is a powerful plant that contains essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and fibers.
Contains acidic acid that has antioxidant properties and helps to prevent some types of cancer and lowers the level of bad blood fat.
Micellar casein is a spore-absorbing protein source and, unlike whey protein, it feeds and builds muscles for several hours.
Some studies have shown that even seven hours after taking the amino acid level in the blood, it remained high.
In addition, it prevents decomposition and affects the buildup of muscle mass.
1. Proteins are building materials because they represent the structural component of the body and are part of the hormone, plasma proteins (albumin, globulin, brinogen), antibodies, vitamins (tryptophan, niacin), bone, teeth hemoglobin, muscle (myoglobin).
2. Provide growth and restoration of cells – essential nutrients.
3. They play an important role in metabolism: as enzymes catalyze many biological and chemical reactions, and as neurotransmitters they provide information to the CNS feedback mechanism.
4. They maintain acid-base and osmotic equilibrium (if the plasma protein concentration decreases, the volume of blood is reduced and the edema appears).
They have the role of buffer (when blood pH falls (increased acidity) release the amino acids and enable maintenance of the pH 7,35 – 7,45, i.e. the pH of the blood in the physiological limits. Conversely, when blood pH increases (reduced acidity) bind H and thus decrease pH).
5. The source of energy (1g protein = 4 cal).
6. It is detoxification of the organism (enzymes).
Forever lite ultra does not contain gluten .